We are assisting previous and new customers in response to the recent storms. Please provide as much detail as you are able in the form below. It will help expedite our response to you.
- Please be patient with our team as we work to get customer information, communicate with our team, and begin repairs.
- Our focus is on ensuring homes are water-tight. If you are currently experiencing leaks please be sure to note that in the form below.
- Please attach photos if possible, visuals help us assess the materials, crew and time needed to assist you.
Storm Response Repair Customer Agreement
- Warranty Work: Please give us your information with as much detail as possible and we will get you on our schedule as soon as we are able to.
- Non-Warranty Work: Due to our current schedule, we are predicting we will not be able to get to newly submitted repair requests until at least February at this time.
- Assessment (No Work Performed): $150
- Minimum work performed : $750
- Please provide photos to assist in the process
- Our crews are working diligently to get work done after the storm. We will text you approximate prices and when the crew is heading that direction.
- REACH OUT BEFORE WE GO TO ENSURE THE WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE – IF WE GO OUT TO THE WORK IT’S A MINIMUM CHARGE OF $150 IF THE WORK IS ALREADY DONE.